What?! The Video Exists!!!!!!!

4:40:00 PM



Omg!! I've been asking fellow designers and people who attended the SAC Fashion Show if any had taken a video of the show, but none had a complete video (at least not one that had my designs in them). Today I found out that Steve from Steve Manivong Photography had a second camera recording the show all along!! A huge thanks to Steve for this!!

I am jumping and doing weird dances as we speak of excitement! Anyways, I'll stop rambling.... Here is thee video, enjoy my love!!! 



Make sure to check out Steve's work! Thank you, thank you Steve for sharing the video!!


Want to check out more about the Fashion Show?
Fashion Show 2015 Photos
Fashion Show 2015 Experience

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe