Fashion Show December 5, 2015

1:24:00 AM





My Loves!!!

Wow this year is coming to an end!!! I am so blessed to be able to say I am ending this year happier than ever before!! I never thought I would ever say this:) I could go on for days listing out all my blessings. There is one thing I would love to share with you guys.


As many of you may already know by the title of this blog post I had a Fashion Show a week ago. It was an experience that I will forever cherish.

It may have been a small show, but to me it meant the world. I poured my heart, soul, and energy to it. This year I had the opportunity of showcasing my designs at two fashion shows! If someone would have told me a year ago I would do two fashion shows in one year I would think they were just plain crazy. I am so proud of myself. I cannot wait for what awaits me next year!! AHHHH

Now, none of this would have been possible if it weren't for the generous help of the following people! You all are just incredibly awesome and I don't know how to ever repay you for your generosity. It was a pleasure working with every single one of you!! THANK YOU!!

HUGE SHOUT OUT AND AN ENORMOUS  THANK YOU TO...

SPONSORS:

Makeup and Hair
Advance Beauty College (Instagram: Advancebeautycollege)
Berenice (Instagram: Be_Re_Ni_C3)
Jessica Sotto (Instagram: Hairmakeupbyjess)

DJ/Host
DJ Butterz (Instagram: Deejaybutters)
Kevin Nguyen

Caroline (SAC)


MODELS:

Imani Cabezas (Instagram: Evelia_Cabezas)
Barbara Delgado (Instagram: Barbarasailor)
Angelica Alarco (Instagram: Angela_Kasandra)
Joseline Lovett (Instagram: Josyness)
Priscilla Alvarez (Instagram: Priscillaaa_1998)
Nicole Holt (Instagram: Nicolebrianholt)
Maria  Contreraz (Instagram: _Maaariiiaaa)


HELPERS/VOLUNTEERS:

Ivan Luna & Team
Kevin Nguyen


PHOTOGRAPHERS/VIDEOGRAPHERS:

Steve Manivong Studios (Instagram: Stevemanivongstudios)
Sothearith Chum (Instagram: Schotomedia)
Roger (Instagram: Elroge)
Andy AKA Silva Photography (Instagram: Le_Dicen_El_Andy)
Francisco Venet (Instagram: Venetphotography)


Enjoy the pictures my loves!










Check out more pictures here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe