A whole new person!

12:00:00 PM

Right Michelle and Left Jessika
It is here! Yes, I finally got around posting my first makeover project. You are going to love this!
Oh man, I had so much fun throughout this makeover process. I have to say I stumbled upon some eye opening lessons such as "get well informed ahead of time!" Anyways, get a really good look at these lovely ladies' before picture.

Before I invaded their closet especially their wardrobe, I had to learn all about their daily routine/lifestyle. After I got to know what their daily lifestyle was like, I had a clear understanding of how they spent most of their time. So, based on that and their occupation, their needs, and most importantly the image they wanted to portray I was able to move on to the next step-body type. I loved this part along with their face shape analysis! I believe this was the crucial part of the whole makeover process because if I had not nailed this part, well, lets just say the whole makeover would have been disastrous. After finding their body figure and their face shape type I began to research the best styles for their body figure and best hairstyles that complimented their face shape. Oh how lovely it is to look back at this process:) Finally, my second favorite part of the the makeover process was finding the best colors suitable to their skin color. I enjoyed this part because Michelle along with Jessika were able to actually see for themselves what a huge difference it makes if they wear the WRONG color! It may seem like no big deal to you guys, but don't underestimate the power of color, oh no! Plus color can make a HUGE difference when trying to highlight or conceal certain areas of the body. I bet you all knew that! 

The closet makeover was a challenge for both Michelle and Jessika. This whole project revolved around a closet makeover, but because of the following I had to change it from a closet makeover to a head to toe makeover instead. Why Natalie?! Ok so remember I mentioned before about the analyzing processes such as lifestyle, body type, and colors. Well, this is where Michelle and Jessika went down the wrong road. After they learned what style clothes and colors worked best for them and considering their ideal image, they ended up with literally no clothes in their closets (not including jeans and sweaters). They were both buying the wrong colors and the wrong styles! With the exception of a few. I wouldn't call my whole closet makeover approach a failure because at the end of the day Michelle and Jessika had an eye opening moment. I am confident they will make smart wardrobe decisions that will not only help them in their daily life but also in their professional occupation from here on.

Jessika's closet
Because the closet makeover wasn't going to work I decided to take it to the next level and show them what they would look like if they had the right clothes, right colors (wardrobe styles, makeup), and right hair style. Let the fun begin! 

Enjoy the pictures!















I would love to hear from you! Did you like it? Do you always find yourself saying "I have nothing to wear" yet you have a full closet filled with clothes? I know I did at one point. Leave a comment below<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe